Random ramblings, recipes and whatever have you of a commis.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whiny Cook.

Been awhile. It's not that I have been busy but I have just been looking for an oppurtunity to write something interesting in this blog. So okay, I have been here in Orleans, MA for about 2 months now (yay! 3 more months and I am homebound!). I am the day prep/line cook. That means half of my day is spent preparing for the line for operations and then for night too. On some days I get to be the boss (sort of), because Debbie (the day kitchen manager) would be on her day off. Teehee. I have two jobs. I work in the kitchen in the morning and I work in the dining room on some nights as a hostess.

I am kind of irked at one of the cooks at night. He is so freakin' swear to the cook gods whiny. He just finds things to whine about all the time. Prep not done right, prep not done enough. I mean hello? We try our best man, we have to man the line to you know? Why not come early and do some prep work yourself? Geez. I have never, in my 1 year and so of working, met a cook that said too many things. We're always work work work. Get things done. Even my chef in Arizona doesnt complain as much as he does! And my chef works 12 or more hours a day! And no overtime pay! Duh.

Wish he'd shut up.

No comments: