Random ramblings, recipes and whatever have you of a commis.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finals...fucked up.

Don't get me wrong I have been studying and I mean it. I haven't had a decent sleep or a decent waking hour not thinking about the finals written exams and what do I do? I fuck up on the second day. I thought I breezed through the first day okay.

Today is a really bad day. I prepared myself well. I don't know what happened. Costing - Moussaka, dammit it was supposed to be easy!

Mistakes:
1. Correct solution, wrong summed up answer.
2. Didn't answer the waste, service weight part. I thought it wasn't relevant.

And to think I finished first. I even re-computed my answers, reviewed my papers over and over, making sure I didn't miss aything but I still did. Fuck it! I am so depressed! What if I fail? Shit, there goes that medal I wanted. Now I feel that all my hard work has gone down the drain and I wanna stop studying altogether.

No comments: